Celebrate life


Saturday 24 December 2011

home is where the heart is



The Christmas tree went up last week and so did the decorations.


                                                           little feetsies.

I noticed how many hearts we have at home.




                                                           another angel

I have a confession... a lot of these hearts stay up all year round.
I just sort-of forget to pack them away and gradually they have become a feature at home.

When we had our first child, I absolutely knew that I wanted to create a home that had a lot of love in it. And these hearts just act as a little reminder, to me and my husband and my boys, to love one another. And the rest will follow.

2 comments:

  1. I love the hearts! I also want to offer a home filled with love, for my family. Nothing else matters.
    Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete